MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Greetings from South Carolina...finally!

Well, we made it. We have been in Pageland for 3 weeks and in the house for 2. Yes, that's right. We had a little adventure upon arrival, but let me just say I'm actually glad it happened. We learned that our girls are real troopers and our new church family and town are very gracious and giving. There's really no way for me to give the detail necessary in the space I want to use, so let me put life in a nutshell and say the rest with pictures. Anna - crawling and getting into everything in reach. Whitley - loving the children's ministry at church and all her new friends. Doyl - off to a running start with the youth and getting wonderful feedback! Robin - trying to hold it all together and loving our new home. Here are the pictures. I've only taken video of Anna since we've been here so that will have to come later. I promise it'll take no more than a couple of days.
Front porch will be covered in a few weeks (weather permitting)

No comments: