MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's 4:16 am and I'm awake

Well, thanks to pain medication, I've slept enough in the last few days that I'm rested. Unfortunately, my back hurts from so much laying down, so here I am in the middle of the night, relaxing on an ice pack and bored. I've checked out every website I have a remote interest in, managed to buy nothing, and still have about 5 minutes on the ice.

In all reality, I'm doing well. Yes, I have pain, but that happens with abdominal surgery. Doyl has been wonderful through all of this and I am thankful to Anna for allowing him to sleep tonight. He really can be Mr. Mom! We've also had help from some terrific ladies from our church who have either provided meals or come and babysat me and the girls everyday this week to allow Doyl time to work or run errands.

Whitley has been really sweet. She'll crawl up in bed with me and we will read or color. She pretends to have boo-boo on her tummy too. She puts a pillow over her belly and tells us not to touch it because it hurts like Mommy's.

Anna, bless her heart, has an ear infection that just won't go away. She's on her second round of antibiotics. Here she is sick and I can't hold her. She is cruising her way around the furniture. I gave in and had Doyl pull the toddler walker out of storage. She's still figuring it out.

Thanks for the prayers and space to ramble.

Robin

No comments: