Sunday, November 25, 2007
Snow
Would somebody check a calendar for me? It is the end of November in TEXAS, right?! At the beginning of the week, we had temps in the 80s. Then a cold front came in and on Thanksgiving driving through Ft. Worth, we had snow! Then tonight, we had snow! Granted there's been no accumulation and it's suppose to be upper 50s tomorrow, but I haven't seen snow this early anywhere I've lived except Spokane. Global warming? Are we sure? In June, we barely made it to 80 degrees and now this. Could it just be the climate is on a cycle (say every 30-35 years) and now we're seeing the start of the cool down? Somebody make a note to check me on this in 2042. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy some cooler weather and hope for several snowy play days with Whitley this winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment