MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Where does it go?


The photo on the top is Whitley. The one on the bottom is Anna. Both were taken at about 20 weeks, respectively.

When I had been in Spokane about 2 years, I made a comment to Daddy that I couldn't believe I'd been out of college that long..."It seemed like only yesterday." He told me to wait until I was married and had kids. Then time would really fly. He wasn't lying! College still seems like only yesterday, though it was 10 years ago that I started my senior year. It's hard to believe that I'm nearly 32, married, and have 2 precious daughters. What's more, neither should be as big as they are.

Whitley has grown into a precocious 2 year old. She knows her colors, can count to five, surprises us by using sentences (when she wants to), and is learning her ABCs. If I'm cooking, she's usually right there and can give a pretty good play-by-play of what I'm doing. Today she even helped me unload the dishwasher by putting things where they go!

Anna, as you've seen on the video, is now mobile. She's eating rice cereal like a pro and ready, I believe, for the exer-saucer.

I really do try to savor ever moment with these darling girls. I know they won't be babies for long. In no time at all, they will be school girls and Doyl will be chasing off the boys.

Speaking of Doyl, it's also amazing to me that we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary next month. You know, there are times it seems as if I've known him always and others when I'm amazed we're not newly weds playing house. I wonder if it will still seem like this when our girls are moving us into the retirement home?!

I promise a more light-hearted entry next time. Thanks for reading.

Robin

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

It all goes too fast! Yes, college days seem like just last year to me. I miss those times. But, I wouldn't trade life as it is now for ANYTHING!!!!