Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas! It's 3:00 pm Christmas Eve and we are taking it easy. Poor Whitley is sick, along with my father. The flu caught Daddy and I just pray that is not what Whitley has. We are enjoying our visit despite sickness. The girls are so fun to watch as they discover different things about the holiday. Anna loves the Christmas tree and presents. She'll spend half and hour exploring that area. Whitley made mine and Doyl's Christmas by going around saying, "Jesus born. Jesus born this day. God." If she'll do it for the video camera I'll get it on here eventually. I did want to include a couple of photos of our visit. More to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Just checking in for an update! Fill us in on Pageland!
Hey, your family is so sweet, like my sweet family. May happiness be with you and your family all the time!
Post a Comment