MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Brown Children

This was not the time for my camera's SD card to get permanently stuck in the "lock" position. When I was lifeguarding, my goal each summer was to go from "ghostly white" to "pale". Apparently, my daughters have inherited my desire for a tan. Whitley and Anna came down the hall this evening covered in chocolate ice cream! Whitley had her emptied bowl of ice cream in the back den. (I had taken Anna's bowl to the kitchen and assumed that when Whitley followed, she had brought her bowl too.) They had used the melted ice cream to "paint" themselves. After I calmed down to see the humor in the situation (Mama and Daddy thought it was hilarious), I asked Whitley "what were you thinking?" Her answer, "I wanted to be brown." It was that simple. What was the big deal? She wanted to have brown skin, the ice cream was handy and the right color, and it would wash off. A picture is worth 1000 words. I wish I had a picture because I don't have 1000 words to adequately describe the scene. We've got to get another SD card!

No comments: