Hi there! I wanted to let y'all know where we are in the process of Doyl pursuing Naval Chaplaincy.
All of his applications, references, and background checks are finished. He has interviewed with a Navy Chaplain on base at Millington and is scheduled for MEPS (physical) on Monday, the 31st. He heard from N.A.M.B. today and was told that his file with them for the required ecclesiastical endorsement is complete. It will be reviewed and voted on by the Chaplains Commission at their September 8 meeting. Once that is done, his application (scroll) will be sent to the DoD in Washington. He will interview before a board there and then (pending final select) receive his commission in time to report to training in January.
In the meantime, Doyl is learning to appreciate working out...not so much the process as the results. He is back to the size he was when we were dating only in better shape. I've been taking video of some of his workouts to track his progress. In a few more weeks, I should be ready to edit them together to post here...He'll love that ;)
I promise to keep you posted on the progress. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment