MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Beginning...

I've missed this place. This was my place to put my thoughts in order, update family and friends on McMurry happenings, and post pictures/videos of my beautiful family. Life didn't get much crazier, but for some reason, taking time to blog seemed too hard. Well, it's time to change that. So, here I am. We've had a lot happen since January. Perhaps journaling them here will help the whirlwind feeling calm. I'll post pics soon. For now, here's the nutshell:
January through March - Doyl was away at ODS and Chaplain School for the Navy.
April 1 - Doyl checked in with his battalion here at Camp Lejeune (Marines) and we lived in on base hotels for 6 weeks. While Doyl went to work, the girls and I explored the base and surrounding towns. There are lots of playgrounds and beaches around here as well as the library and ice cream shops.
May 7 - we moved into our house here on base and have spent the last week and a half getting settled.
The girls and I are watching Berenstain Bears and I promised Whitley that we will play with the dollhouse when it's over. So, I need to go do the lunch dishes. I'll be back though.

No comments: