MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, October 22, 2010

Update by Pictures

Since a picture is worth 1000 words (and I've fallen so behind) here is a quick glimpse into what we've been up to. Here's a brief summary:
*Moved to Camp Lejeune MCB, Jacksonville, NC
*Doyl got off to a great start as a Naval Chaplain (I wish I could expound on that, but it would take 1000 words)
*Spent a large part of the summer at the beach
*Anna turned 3; Whitley turned 5
*Momma Dean and Poppa visited
*Aunt Tay came too!
*Whitley started Kindergarten and learned to ride a bike.
*Adopted a Golden Retriever. His name Ensign Indiana Rosscommon McMurry
*Anna potty-trained!
*Robin gets involved with Chaplain Spouses Association and Protestant Women of the Chapel. Waiting to get approved to volunteer with Doyl's battalion.

Now, here's the pics:






























1 comment:

Kimberly N. White said...

Wow! So much has happened since we saw ya'll last! I love your pictures! It looks as though you are really enjoying your new home. Have a blessed day!