MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Lousey at this...

Apparently a Blog is something I will get around to only about 1-2 times a year. Again, a picture can do more than words, but I do want to highlight a few things.


  • In January, Anna began taking gymnastics. She is a natural! Hopefully, I have some video to share soon.


  • In February, we were surprised to learn we are expecting another baby! He is due at the end of September. His name is Jackson Emory. Jackson after my grandfather and uncle. Emory after Doyl, his Pappa, and his cousin.


  • Also, in February, Doyl promoted from LTjg to LT!


  • In March, Whitley prayed and asked Jesus to forgive her sins and be "her boss". Doyl and I had the blessed privilege to talk to her on several occassions answering her questions about what that means and pray with her.


  • Also in March, Whitley began playing T-ball. She's on the Padres.


  • In April, we made the trip to Mississippi to visit some family and friends over Spring Break. We loved being able to celebrate Easter at our home church. Even more, we loved having our friends and family present as Doyl got to baptize Whitley at Longview Point.


  • In May, we learned that we are having a little boy! (If we include the dog, Doyl's no longer outnumbered!)


Now, in no particular order, for the pictures...














No comments: