Monday, May 18, 2009
Anna Goes Potty!
The only reason you are not looking at something very yucky right now is because my sense of decency just slightly out weighs my "mommy pride". Over the last week, Anna has been going to the potty (mostly by her own initiative) and has had pee-pee success 4 times. Well, just a little while ago, she topped that. Doyl and I were talking in the living room when Anna ran in, handed me a wet pull-up, and took off to the bathroom. Since she had just given me a wet pull-up, I assumed she was in there playing. We got to stopping point in the conversation before I went to check on her. There she was on the potty with poo-poo already in it! We have been dancing and shouting and calling...just having a BIG celebration! I seriously almost took a picture of it. Aren't you glad my mother raised me better than that?! The only part I've played in her potty training is let her sit on the potty whenever she wants, buying some pull-ups and "how to" book. The experts are right. When a child is ready, they are easy to train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment